- Clear Glass Vase - 1 Large, 1 Small
- Artificial Flowers
- Easter coloured M&M's
- Peep Easter Bunny candies
- Skewers or Cake Pop Sticks
- Place Smaller Vase Into Larger Vase
- Place all light Pink M&M's Into the bottom Of the Vase
- Next Take Peep White Candies and line them on the outer edge between both vases.
- Next add another row of dark Pink M&M's
- Followed by a row of light Pink M&M's
- Lastly a row of white M&M's to add contrast
- Once you have the M&M's arranged the way you want it to look, add a few Peeps on Cake Pop Sticks and add your arrangement to your smaller vase.
- Orange napkins (regular size, not cocktail size)
- Green plastic utensils
- Orange ribbon
- Green paper or plastic grass for stuffing
- Terra cotta pot
- Lay the orange napkin down so that it looks like a diamond.
- Place one fork, spoon, and knife in the middle of the napkin.
- Take the right corner and fold it over the utensils.
- Take the outer left corner of the napkin and wrap it over the top and around to the back (conceal and corners in the back with extra folding). The top will be a little wider than the bottom, like the shape of a carrot!
- Tie some ribbon around the center to keep the utensils in place.
- Add a bow and place the in a standing position inside of paper grass filled terra cotta pot.
- 1½ cup butterscotch chips
- 1½ cups chocolate chips
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter (not natural)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2½ cups coarsely crushed corn flakes
- 72 mini eggs
- In a large bowl, melt together butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- Stir in oats and corn flakes until combined.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto wax paper lined baking sheets (you'll need two) into 24 mounds. Immediately press 3 mini eggs into the center.
- Let cool completely before storing in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks or the freezer for up to 3-4 months.
- Coloured Food Dye
- Wine Glasses
- Artificial Grass or Moss
- Tea Light Candles
- Boil 3+ Eggs
- Dip Eggs In Desired Food Colouring
- Take artificial grass or moss and place the Coloured Eggs on top of the moss.
- Place the Wine Glasses over
- Next place the Tea Lights on top of the turned over Glasses
We do not credit for creative direction
We would like to thank;
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: baking, boil, boiledeggs, bunny, butterscotch, candle, carrot, centrepiece, colourful, cookies, diy, easter, eastercenterpiece, eastereggs, flowers, m&m, napkin, no bake cookies, oats, peeps, utensiles, wineglasses, women